apply for the 2017 anny award
Click here to download the application.
Email completed applications and questions to email@example.com by August 1, 2017. Finalists will be notified by September 15, 2017 and invited to the award presentation and Analytics Symposium in Chicago.
ABOUT THE AWARD
Since 2012, the International Institute for Analytics has presented the Excellence in Analytics Award - The ANNY - to acknowledge companies that go above and beyond to develop advanced analytics capabilities.
You may submit your own application or nominate a company, team or project for consideration.
All applicants and nominees are asked to complete an in-depth application describing the analytics project or initiative to be considered.
Finalists are selected after a rigorous review process conducted by IIA CAO Bill Franks and a panel of IIA experts.
Companies are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Outcomes: Evidence of sustained, measurable success against planned targets and objectives
- Ambition: Evidence of innovative and unique quantitative analytical techniques being applied
- Scale: Level of coordinated internal resources to foster a meaningful, enterprise-wide analytics program
- Skills: Evidence of a commitment to improving analytical skills of all user types across the enterprise
- Insights: Evidence of higher quality insights and decision-making resulting in the analytical activity
- Caterpillar (2016)
- UPMC Health Plan (2015)
- Ford Motor Company (2014)
- UnitedHealth Group (2013)
- Intermountain Healthcare (2013)
- Procter & Gamble (2012)
Read more about the ANNY.