Congratulations Cisco, the 2017 ANNY winner!
Congratulations to the 2017 finalists Bank of America Merchant Services and Navistar.
ABOUT THE AWARD
Since 2012, the International Institute for Analytics has presented the Excellence in Analytics Award - The ANNY - to acknowledge companies that go above and beyond to develop advanced analytics capabilities.
All applicants and nominees were asked to complete an in-depth application describing the analytics project or initiative to be considered. Finalists were selected after a rigorous review process conducted by IIA Co-Founder Tom Davenport, IIA CAO Bill Franks and a panel of IIA experts.
Companies were evaluated using the following criteria:
- Outcomes: Evidence of sustained, measurable success against planned targets and objectives
- Ambition: Evidence of innovative and unique quantitative analytical techniques being applied
- Scale: Level of coordinated internal resources to foster a meaningful, enterprise-wide analytics program
- Skills: Evidence of a commitment to improving analytical skills of all user types across the enterprise
- Insights: Evidence of higher quality insights and decision-making resulting in the analytical activity
- Caterpillar (2016)
- UPMC Health Plan (2015)
- Ford Motor Company (2014)
- UnitedHealth Group (2013)
- Intermountain Healthcare (2013)
- Procter & Gamble (2012)
Read more about the ANNY.